Join us for the 2nd annual Northampton Public Schools’ Farm to School Summit! Since we last gathered, so much progress has been made to include student choice and voice in decisions, encorporate more local items on the cafeteria menu, build a District-wide Farm to School network, and bring programming up to the Middle and High schools. Learn more about our progress here. This year’s Summit will continue the momentum by strengthening our network and focusing on students.
Who should attend?
- Parents and family members
- Teachers, all grades
- School administrators
- Local elected officials
- Food service professionals
- Anyone interested in connecting students with healthy food – it doesn’t matter if you are familiar with Farm to School work
- 8:30-9:00: gathering and refreshments
- 9:00-12:00: speakers, breakout groups, and discussion
- 12:00-1:00: Lunch
Childcare and lunch will be provided.
At some point after registering, we’ll send a follow-up email with a few questions about reserving spots for childcare, the age of your children, and your role in the community. Please stay tuned, as we need that information for planning purposes.
Thank you to the Northampton Education Foundation and the USDA Farm to School grant program for their support!