Click HERE to access the electronic Enrollment Form.
Registration for students in grades 9 through 12 is done at Northampton High School, in the Guidance Office. Registration forms may be obtained in person from Andrea Sullivan, High School Registrar, at the Guidance Office, or downloaded here.
Additional required documents include:
- Original Birth Certificate (we will keep a copy)
- Up-to-date Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency in Northampton, Florence or Leeds – two forms required
- Photo ID of student’s parent or guardian
- Completed Course Selection Form
Registration packets can be returned to Andrea Sullivan in the NHS Guidance office by emailing materials to email@example.com. Packets are not considered complete and cannot be entered into our database until all required documents are provided. Course selection sheets should be submitted with the registration materials.
Registration materials can be picked up in the Main or Guidance Office of NHS at any time. Please call Andrea Sullivan at (413) 587-1353 if you have any questions.
Kindergarten through eighth grade registration is done at the Superintendent’s Office, School Department, 212 Main Street, Northampton. Please visit the District website, or call Jennifer Towler, District Registrar, at (413) 587-1328, for more information.
Step Up Day for Incoming 8th Graders and New Students
June 16th @ 11:45am – cancelled due to school closure.
- JFK Students will come on a bus
- Non-JFK students should sign in at the Main Office
- Activities will include a welcoming by NHS Administration, small-group tours of the school and classrooms, and an athletic & activity fair in the gymnasium.
Visiting Days for New Students and Families
NHS Visiting Days for students and families are scheduled throughout March, April, and the beginning of May, and these will provide an in depth discussion on transitioning to Northampton High School, the course selection process, and also a tour of the school.
***DUE TO THE SCHOOL CLOSURE, ALL NEW STUDENT VISITING DAYS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED AT THIS TIME.***
Private tours will not be available at other times.
- The bus loop and areas directly nearest the school are tow zones.
- We are not able to allow students to shadow or to visit the school during school hours.
- For any new students starting with us in the fall, there will be ample opportunities to visit the school including Visiting Days, attending orientation, or other public events.
- For specific information about our high school curriculum and/or services, please call the Guidance Department at (413) 587-1353 or go to the Guidance Department page.
School Choice Program: Students living in other school districts may apply to attend Northampton Public Schools.