School Committee Meeting Information
- Full Board Meetings are held in the Mark E. Warner Community Room (wheelchair accessible) at JFK Middle School, 100 Bridge Road, Florence, MA 01062.
- The regular monthly meetings are held on the second Thursday of the month.
- Subcommittee Meetings are typically held in the Principal’s Conference Room at JFK Middle School or the Central Office (212 Main Street, Superintendent’s Conference Room). See Specific Agenda for details.
- Meeting Minutes are posted after they are approved by the School Committee.
- Meeting Minutes are approved at each meeting under the Consent Agenda.
- Information Packets for each meeting are available for public viewing at the Superintendent’s Office and online with the agendas.
- For additional information about individual meetings, please contact Laura Judd, Clerk to the School Committee, at (413) 587-1327; email@example.com
- School Committee meetings are generally broadcast live over Northampton Community Television.
- To access meeting agendas and related documents, click on the event in the calendar below, and then click on “more details” to see the available files.