Click here for Gwen’s full letter.
It’s been a wonderful week of classroom visits as well as small group and individual times too. We are working out a schedule for his “work” at JSS – it is a work in progress but we know that he has and will continue to have a very positive impact on our school!
Questions that have been asked/answered:
• How old is he? He’s 8 months old
• What kind of dog is he? A labradoodle
• Where does he sleep? He sleeps in a dog crate at home and he also takes a nap every day at noon in my office for an hour or an hour and a half.
• Why doesn’t he shed? Because he has hair, not fur. Hopefully, this means he will not make people sneeze or allergic but if anyone feels anything, they should tell us.
• Is Jackson only for people who have stress? Jackson is for everyone!
• Is he a magic dog? That was a hard one to answer – because after this week of the effects he’s had on everyone, I’m beginning to think that he is! ❤
HAPPY Rosh Hashanah/Jewish New Year to everyone who will be celebrating!
We all are looking forward to cooler weather!
With great respect and affection,
Combined 9.7 add'l correction