Pickup Dates for Chromebooks:
Ryan Road: Sept 2
Leeds: Sept 3
Jackson Street: Sept 4
Bridge Street School: Sept 8
11-12: 3rd grade
12-1: 4th grade
1-2: 5th grade
*Devices will only be given out to those who need them in these grades but they’ll be picking up their clever badge and instructions for login. Students in grades 3-5 will be picking up a device. If any student has already been using a device we ask they bring that one & the charger back to exchange for the ones we’re passing out.
Horario de Recogida de los Chromebooks:
Escuela Ryan Road: 2 de septiembre
Escuela Leeds: 3 de septiembre
Escuela Jackson Street: 4 de septiembre
Escuela Bridge Street: 8 de septiembre
11-12: 3er Grado
12-1: 4to Grado
1-2: 5to Grado
*Los dispositivos solo se entregarán a aquellos que los necesiten en estos grados, pero recogerán su “insignia inteligente” y las instrucciones para iniciar la sesión.
Sept 9th: 6th grade only
9-10: A-C last names
Sept 10th: New students only 11-2PM
Students will be assigned one of three days, 9/11, 9/14 or 9/15, to enter the building to collect materials for their First Semester Courses. Students are assigned to days/time slots alphabetically by their last names. The cafeteria will be used as a “book fair” style materials distribution center. To maintain a safe and healthy environment that complies with the current local and state regulations, we designed the process below for students to come into the building to receive their materials.
All students and caregivers entering the building must wear a face mask.
|Materials Distribution Schedule|
|Grade||Date||Pick Up Time by Last Name|
|Grade 9 and New Students||Friday, September 11th||9:00am A-E|
|Grades 10, 11, 12||Monday 9/14||9:00am A-B|
|Grades 10,11,12||Tuesday 9/15||9:00am M|
Students will bring a copy of their schedules to assist them in materials pick-up. It is recommended that they bring backpacks or bags to help carry their materials.
- On the day and time of their assigned pick up, students will enter the building through the bus loop doors. These are the doors on the side of the building where the flag pole is located.
- Ms. Reeves will greet them at the door with directions and helpful information. This is an opportune time to bring back any outstanding materials from last semester. This includes books, sports uniforms, band/ technology equipment and art supplies. If you have any of these materials in your locker, please let Ms. Reeves know.
- The students will proceed downstairs to the cafeteria area. Grade 9/New Students will stop outside of the cafeteria to pick up their Chromebooks.
NOTE: Any student with a chromebook in need of repair or replacement may drop it off at the tech table on their assigned day. It is strongly recommended that students fill out a tech ticket prior to coming to school so the tech team can prepare a replacement.
To fill out a repair form click HERE. You will need to sign in with your Northampton Public Schools email account.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROTECTION PLAN FOR 2020-2021 YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE THIS SIGNED & BRING IN A CHECK OR MONEY: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gXNla7Z2AjKTPDdubphom77dgGIDL9hhR1T8yskHCAI/edit
- Inside the cafeteria, every department will have tables clearly marked by subject and sorted by course title. The departments will have a class roster/book slips for students to check out books and other course materials.
- Once students receive all of their materials, they will exit through the back doors of the cafeteria and walk around the building to the parking lot.
Alternative Distribution Options
The NHS Admin and Clerical Team is aware that some students and their families may not be comfortable coming into the building at this time. If this is the case, please contact Ms. Reeves at 413-587-1346 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will make arrangements for delivery of materials.