We had a wonderful week back at school after the February break. Check out the photos of some of our learning fun!
Grow Food Northampton has been coming to classrooms to do some cooking with classes. Director Michael Skillicorn is seen working with a kindergarten student making applesauce. We are fortunate to have this collaboration.
Third graders finished up some incredible research projects and created posters of information.
We had a fabulous Read Across Ryan Road celebration to honor Dr. Seuss and our love of books! Learning buddies cuddled up together, and everyone enjoyed a “new” book in the library from our PTO Book Swap! It was a great day.
On Friday night, we were inspired by science at our Science Night! Many students shared projects, and everyone who attended got to create science experiments. Thanks to parent, Kate Lepore for organizing such a great night of learning.
Please read the Hawk Highlights (Family bi-weekly newsletter) this week to get an update on school safety.
Important Upcoming Dates
- Friday, March 9 at 6:30: Final Movie Night of the dark season! Coco will be showing!
- Friday, March 16: Early Dismissal for Teacher Work and Report Cards will be sent home.
- Tuesday, March 20 at 9:30: Annual Music Concert! All are welcome.
- Tuesday, March 20 is also the first day of Spring! We will have our traditional celebration with syrup on “snow” (shaved ice) and an all school dance session outside.
- Wednesday, March 21: PTO Meeting at 6:30
- Thursday, March 22 at 6:00: Coffee, Pie, and Academic Information Night
- Thursday, March 29 at 6:00: Family Math Night!
- April 16-20: Spring Vacation
I hope that all families feel welcome and comfortable at our school. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Sarah Madden, Principal
School Web Page: