Registration for students in grades 9 through 12 is done at Northampton High School, in the Guidance Office. Registration forms are available here, or may be obtained in person from Andrea Sullivan, High School Registrar, at the Guidance Office. Additional required documents include:
- Student’s Original Birth Certificate (with seal)
- Proof of Residency: (one of the following) mortgage payment or property tax bill, fully signed lease or rental agreement, landlord/owner of property affidavit, fully signed and executed Purchase & Sales agreement, or Section 8 Agreement.
- Proof of Occupancy: (one of the following) gas, oil, water or electric bill, or home phone (not cell) or cable bill showing the property address.
- Up-to-date Immunization Record and proof of a recent physical exam
- Current Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 documents, if applicable
- Massachusetts Transfer Slip (if enrolling from another MA district)
- Proof of Physical Custody, if applicable
When all completed forms and documents have been returned to Ms. Sullivan, an appointment will be made for the student and parents/guardians to meet with a guidance counselor to create a class schedule and receive an orientation to the school and curriculum. For more information, please call Andrea Sullivan at (413) 587-1353.
Kindergarten through eighth grade registration is done at the Superintendent’s Office, School Department, 212 Main Street, Northampton. Please visit the District website, or call Jennifer Towler, District Registrar, at (413) 587-1328, for more information.