Transportation News & Announcements
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS TRANSPORTATION POLICY IS CHANGED. PLEASE READ BELOW
- An application is required EACH YEAR for any student who will ride the bus (one form per household for all students)
- All students who will ride the bus will be issued a bus pass – students should keep this with them every day
- The deadline to apply is August 31,2020. Applications received after this date must be accompanied by a $25 Late Fee.
- If you apply after the deadline your student may not be able to ride the bus to or from school for the start of school
- Buses DO fill to capacity and students can be wait listed
- Routes change every year based on the number of students applying
- Students will need to walk to their bus stop
- ONLY students K-6th grade and living 2 or miles from their assigned school are eligible for busing this school year
If you have any questions about eligibility, bus rules and regulations or other issues, please contact Tammy Lieber, Transportation Supervisor (see contact information on the right).
How To Apply if you are mailing in the application and payment:
- Download the bus form from the bottom of this page. Fill it out and mail it to us.
- Sign and date your application and mail it as soon as possible before the deadline of August 10, 2020 (there is a late fee of $25 for any late applications)
Ridership Eligibility – Who can ride the bus
ELIGIBILITY FOR FREE TRANSPORTATION IS LIMITED TO: Students in K-6th grade who live 2.0 or more miles from their assigned school (mileage is determined from the front of the student’s residence, using the shortest route, to the front of the student’s school).